Wednesday 6 June 2012

Free Asia Bibi by ooberfuse feat Wizard MC

Asia Bibi, mother of five is the first and only woman to be sentenced to death in Pakistan for defending her Christian faith.

The Free Asia Bibi media-awareness campaign includes the release of a song titled Free Asia Bibi, a music video and an informational website, www.FreeAsiaBibi.co.uk.

UK-based electro-pop group, Ooberfuse, has released a new video in support of Asia Bibi–currently imprisoned for being a Christian. “Free Asia Bibi,”

“We are Christians and poor, but our family is a light...I still don’t know when they will hang me, but be at peace, my loves, I shall go with my head held high, without fear, because I will be in the company of Our Lord and the Virgin Mary, who will welcome me into their arms,” Asia Bibi.

No comments:

Post a Comment